The Snappi Diaper Fastener has revolutionized cloth diapering! This PINLESS diaper fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper and has become the most important cloth diapering accessory in the world. Over 50 million have sold worldwide.
An EASY to use fastener that offers a PRACTICAL and RELIABLE way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for baby.
- SAFER THAN PINS - no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- RELIABLE - a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks
- DURABLE - no snaps that can become brittle/rust, nor any velcro to catch all the fluff in the wash!! At least if your Snappi® fastener needs to be replaced, your expensive All In One diaper is not wasted!!
- ECONOMICAL – inexpensive and saves parents who wish to cloth diaper from having to purchase expensive diapers as they can be used on flat or prefold cloth diapers
- HYGIENIC and EASY to use – allows first time parents, grandparents and people with arthritic problems to cloth diaper with ease. It is as easy as 1 – 2 - 3
Directions for Use:
- 1. STRETCH the Snappi fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi to return to its original size and in so doing, pulls the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappiin the center with one hand and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi is now ready to go!
- 2. Make sure that the Snappi is ATTACHED SECURELY. Hook Left, Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right, Stretch DOWN and Hook Center. In other words, the Snappi fastener should go from a ‘T' shape to a ‘Y' shape.
- By following these instructions, the Snappi should be secure, the diaper will fit snugly and the baby should not be able to undo it. ALWAYS place a cover over the diaper and Snappi fastener.
Snappis work best with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into. They DO NOT work well flannel or any other tightly woven diapers, even most hemp diapers.
- ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener on your baby's diaper
- Keep out of children's reach when not in use!
- Do not use your Snappi for longer than 6 months.
- Do not leave your Snappi lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi.
- CARE: Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
Size 1 is designed to fit babies up to 18 months. Includes 2 fasteners.
Note: Lilac color is more bright purple than pastel