What's more important to you:
• Knowing when your baby is crying?
• Knowing when your baby is not breathing?
While it is good to know when your baby is awake, moving or wants attention, it's even more crucial to know when they are completely still. This is where Snuza can help. Snuza monitors your baby's movements. If there is no movement sensed for 15 seconds, Snuza will gently vibrate to stimulate your baby. If no further movement is sensed within 5 seconds, an audible alarm will alert you to act. Specifically, this monitor helps prevent SIDS deaths and lets new parents get a good nights sleep.
Snuza - Simple, Portable, Peace of Mind.
The value of Snuza monitors in today's mobile world is significant as it is an 'out-and-about' monitor, unrestricted by the conditions imposed by other monitoring products.
The innovative Snuza range offers unsurpassed technology in the world of baby monitoring in that it uniquely combines finely-tuned precision monitoring with mobility and ergonomics
- Best proactive monitor on market
- Will stimulate baby to breathe if motion is not detected
- Smallest, lightest monitor on market (weighs only 1oz)
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably on baby's diaper
- Placement next to baby's abdomen means more accurate detection
- Has no cables, wires or plugs which makes it easy to use
- Comprehensive 1 year warranty
- Portability means it offers protection for baby everywhere it sleeps
Snuza Halo is a small, light Baby Movement Monitor that can be used anywhere your baby sleeps. Traditional Movement Monitors that utilize pads are useful if you only have one child who only sleeps in their crib, but if you have multiples, or your baby sleeps somewhere other than a crib, such as a Moses Basket or Pram, then these monitors may not be suitable.
Because Snuza Halo clips over the waistband of baby's diaper, it doesn’t matter where they sleep. Perfect for at home, when traveling or when visiting friends and family.
You can rest assured that Snuza Halo is safe. There are no wires or cords that could potentially harm baby. Your Snuza is made with hypo-allergenic, medical grade plastics; and importantly, does not send or receive radio frequency signals.