The unique stroller with a European flair, the Stokke Xplory Basic, is a scaled-down version of the Stokke Xplory Complete. Still boasting the same innovation and quality engineering, the Basic comes only with the stroller seat. Great for parents who have children past their newborn months.
With a reversible seat that's fully adjustable in height and depth, the Xplory brings your baby up to you, optimizing eye contact, promoting bonding, and reinforcing his sense of security. Experts believe this type of face-to-face interaction is crucial in helping an infant develop social skills. For a toddler, simply switch the Stokke Xplory's seat forward and the elevated height means a fuller, more interesting view of the world. Plus, the Xplory's adjustable height allows it to function as a high chair, so you can say good riddance once and for all to those germy restaurant high chairs.
The Stokke Xplory Basic comes with a chassis and seat. The Xplory stroller is extremely stable and easy to maneuver, with larger rear wheels, a two-wheel mode to navigate steps, and no rear-axle cross bar so parents can walk freely without fear of toe-stubbing. With a modern, innovative design, the Stokke Xplory is one eye-catching piece of baby gadgetry. Be prepared for oohs and ahhs.
- Height-adjustable, seat with 5-point harness can face forward or rear
- 3-positions rear-facing and 2-positions forward-facing
- Ergonomic seat with more padding and rounded edges for comfort
- Seat back covered with textiles for a more exclusive appearance
- Height and angle-adjustable handle
- Adjustable footrest
- Padded seat rail
- Lightweight, easy-fold design
- Red brake pedal
- Expandable shopping bag
- Modern color range
- Car seat adapter available (sold separately)
- Seat suitable from birth to 3 years or 45 lbs.
- Stroller weight with seat: 23.5 lbs.
- Stroller w/ Seat facing in: 32.4 to 52"H x 28.8 to 51"L
- Stroller w/ Seat facing out:32.4 to 52"H x 28.8 to 51.2"L x 22.8"W
- Folded Dimensions: 16.8 x 39.6 x 22.8"
Gift Wrap not available.