The pacifier trusted by hospitals has inspired the bottle more parents can trust. Soothie bottles have the same shape and feel as the Soothie pacifier distributed in hospitals nationwide. Choosing the same nipple shape in pacifier and bottle can make the transition to bottles smoother for your baby, and help ensure feeding success.
Soothie nipples, like the pacifiers, are sized and shaped for baby's developing mouth, and feature a durable one-piece construction. The wide neck design makes for easy cleaning and filling. It uses a medical-grade, latex-free silicone nipple, vented for less air and the ergonomic design makes it easier and more comfortable for parents to hold
- Easier and less confusing for baby to transition to a bottle
- Vented nipple, so baby is less likely to take in air
- Wide neck design makes it easy to fill and clean
- Medical-grade silicone nipple
- Bottle cover snaps on bottom so it won't get lost