With a patented, venting system to help reduce gas, colic, and spit up & unique, one-piece design to eliminate cleaning headaches, you're going to love The Honest Co.'s BPA-free bottle!
- 100% medical-grade polypropylene baby bottle — ensuring your baby & toddler are safe and NOT exposed to BPA, phthalates, PVC or harsh chemicals (ever!)
- Extra-soft, medical grade silicone nipple — cross-cut design mimics natural breastfeeding to provide easier assimilation back & forth from breast to bottle feeding
- Patented, venting system helps reduce incidence of gas, colic, and spit up — unique, one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches — no extra parts!
- 2 nipples included — Stage A/2 (for 0-6 months) & Stage B/3 (for 6+ months)
- Comes with travel top to reduce spills and protect nipple from bacteria or foreign substances
- Easily recycled after use
- We believe breastfeeding is the best option for most babies
- — and our Honest Baby Bottle is a safer, non-toxic solution for parents when bottle-feeding is necessary or chosen.
- 100% medical-grade polypropylene bottle / collar / travel top, & 2 medical-grade silicone nipples.
- Capacity - 9.0 oz. (260 ml)
- Weight - 74 g
- Designed in California. Responsibly Made in Taiwan.
- Honestly free of bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVD, tritan, & toxic dyes or adhesives
- 9 oz. bottle
- 2 Medical Grade Silicone Nipples:
- Level A / 2: 0 to 6 months
- Level B / 3: 6 to 12 months
- Always use the product with adult supervision.
- Do not allow children to use nipples as teethers or chew toys.
- Be aware — continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids may cause tooth decay, especially in the case of sugary and flavored drinks.
- Never allow child to sleep with bottle.
- After filling the bottle with liquid, tighten collar on the bottle.
- Careful NOT to over-tighten – this can restrict airflow and cause nipple to collapse.
- Make sure little vent tube in nipple is open prior to first use - this can be accomplished by simply rubbing the tube.
- We highly recommend checking the temperature of contents by placing a few drops on your inner wrist prior to feeding.
- After feeding, take apart bottle and thoroughly wash in hot soapy water (preferably using Honest Dish Soap).