thinkbaby/thinksport LIVESTRONG sunscreen is perfect for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin.
thinkbaby/thinksport LIVESTRONG sunscreen is a physical sunscreen which means it works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens. Thinkbaby/thinksport sunscreen is classified as “water resistant - 80 minutes.” This is the FDA’s highest possible rating. It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion. The Environmental Working Group recommends reapplying sunscreen every two hours.
• Free of biologically harmful chemicals
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Very stable under sunlight
• Not chemical based
• Paraben Free and PABA Free
• Very High Zinc content
• Sunscreen produced in the USA
• New 2011 formulation applies easily and absorbs easily despite having such a high Zinc content. SPF 50+
• First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care line requirements
• Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
• No chemicals utilized for UV absorption
• A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact