ZoloWear has been bringing mothers and babies together, beautifully, since 2001. Their award-winning baby slings are proudly made in the USA. ZoloWear slings adjust to six comfortable carrying positions. With a built-in nursing cover, ZoloWear slings are a great value, safely supporting babies from 4 to 40 lbs., preemie to preschooler.
Why choose a ring sling?
Ring slings have a longer learning curve but are more adjustable than pouches. Some young babies prefer the upright, or tummy-to-tummy hold, which can be difficult to achieve in a pouch because young babies who cannot hold themselves upright tend to squish down into the pocket of the pouch. With a ring sling, the top rail can be tightened to support a young baby in a vertical position.
Ring slings also provide cover for discreet breastfeeding. Because the top rail on a ring sling can be let out significantly, it is easier to get a perfect position for breastfeeding in a ring sling.
Features & Benefits:
- Infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit, which means it can be worn by more than one caretaker
- Easy to get baby high and tight
- Breastfeeding friendly = Discreet breastfeeding
- Fit preemie to preschooler
- Great for tummy to tummy hold
- Patch pocket with zipper closure on tale of sling can be used to store your personal items, pacifiers, keys, whatever you need!
- Fabric is Cool 97% cotton/3% stretch sateen/100% fabulous!
- Includes FREE interactive instructional DVD
See below for a size chart so you are sure to get just the right fit!