Perfect for the warmer months when you still want to keep baby close, the Baby K'tan Breeze Baby Carrier is made of 50 percent breathable mesh & 50 percent soft cotton for a comfortable, breathable ride. This mesh/cotton construction reduces heat and moisture, while retaining the same stability and ease-of-use as the original Baby K'tan Carrier. Available in t-shirt black and t-shirt white, the carrier is azo dye-free and chemical-free. A blend of sling and carrier, the Baby K’tan can be worn with an infant in multiple positions. Lightweight and compact like a sling, it also goes over both shoulders to evenly distribute a baby's weight with adjustable back support, like a structured carrier, and allows children up to 35 pounds to be carried.
Each loop of the Breeze Carrier is comprised of two separate halves - one half is cotton interlock while the other is a breathable mesh fabric. This unique combination allows for the same comfort as the original Baby K’tan Baby Carrier while at the same time giving added breathability, keeping you and baby cool!
- In the winter, rotate the loops so that the cotton is in front, keeping baby warm and cozy.
- In the summer, rotate the loops so that the mesh is in front, keeping baby cool and breezy!
- Eight different positions: Cradle, Explore, Hug, Adventure, Two-Hip, Hip, Back, and Twin Sling
- Instruction manual included
- No complicated wrapping for ease of use
- Adjustable back support band for a comfortable, secure fit
- Made of 50% breathable mesh & 50% soft cotton free of chemicals and azo dyes
- Can be used from Preemie to Preschool (up to 35 lbs.)
- Comes with matching infant hat
- Carrier size XS- fits Women dress size 0-4
- Carrier size S- fits Women dress size 6-8, Men suit jacket up to 38
- Carrier size M- fits Women dress size 10-12, Men suit jacket 39-42
- Carrier size L- fits Women dress size 14-16, Men suit jacket 43-46
Note: If you are petite (5'4" or under), choose smaller carrier size
Open Box: Opened box. Unused, returned item.
All Sales Final on Open Box Items