- 100% COTTON FRONT AND BACKING
- ABSORBENT FLEECE LAYER
- OVERSIZED 21x10 INCH SIZE
- HIGH QUALITY AND TRENDY DESIGNS
- PAIR PERFECTLY WITH COPPER PEARL BANDANA BIBS
Large 21" x 10" Premium Burp Cloth Set
from Copper Pearl
Baby burp time is suddenly on point thanks to the trendy, beloved fabrics that made you fall in love with Copper Pearl! Who would have thought baby could spit up in style? Designed to pair perfectly with our bandana bib sets, the front of each fashion-forward burp cloth comes in modern, chic patterns on 100% cotton. The "fashion meets function" Copper Pearl standard strikes gold again with these burp cloths; the dreaded leakage of spit up and drool onto parent clothing are a problem of the past! A middle fleece layer provides superior absorbency, stopping those unpleasant baby fluids in their tracks. A generous 21x10 inch size provides greater shoulder coverage (and less outfit changes) for Mom and Dad. A must-have essential for any new or seasoned parent, our Copper Pearl burp cloths make the perfect gift for any occasion.
- 100% COTTON FRONT AND BACKING - Our burp cloths are designed with baby’s comfort in mind. That’s why we created them with 100% ultra-soft cotton layers on the front (patterned) and back (plain white). You can feel confident that baby will feel cozy against your shoulder while burping.
- ABSORBENT FLEECE LAYER - A middle fleece layer provides superior absorbency, stopping drool and spit up in their tracks. The dreaded leakage onto parent clothing is a problem of the past!
- OVERSIZED 21x10 INCH SIZE - Our burp cloths come in a generous 21x10 inch size, providing greater shoulder coverage (and less outfit changes) for Mom and Dad.
- HIGH QUALITY AND TRENDY DESIGNS - At Copper Pearl we pride ourselves on making high quality products that always look great on babies, moms, or in your nursery. Our burp cloths are simple, modern, and sure to elevate any baby's style.
- PAIR PERFECTLY WITH COPPER PEARL BANDANA BIBS - Our trendy burp cloths are designed in the same prints and patterns seen on our beloved bandana bibs. They go great together!