The innovative CYBEX Solution Q2-fix combines the experience of CYBEX’s car seat experts with the latest materials and safety research to offer a classic high-back booster seat in the iconic design of the CYBEX PLATINUM product line.The Solution Q2-Fix boosts standard safety features by offering a patented, reclining headrest that prevents the dangerous tipping forward of the head during sleep, and an optimized Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus) system to ensure the highest level of safety and comfort for your child. Using just one hand you can automatically adjust both the height and width of the booster seat in one motion to ensure a proper fit to your child's size, while an innovative air ventilation system helps create a comfortable seating temperature, even on hot days
- Elegant ergonomic design in CYBEX’s iconic Platinum Design language
- The patented optimized reclining headrest prevents the child's head from falling forward while asleep so the head is actively guided into a safe position
- Using just one hand you can simultaneously adjust the height and width of the seat back into 11 different positions to ensure the proper fit to your growing child.
- Due to the high-back nature of the seat, CYBEX includes their optimized Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) to help absorb side impact forces in the event of a collision.
- The interior air ventilation system provides a comfortable seating temperature even on hot days
- Safety pads around the child’s sensitive head and neck area provide additional production in the event of a side-impact.
- Reclining backrest adjusts easily to your vehicle’s seat
- The rigid LATCH System offers enhanced safety and stability and easy one-click installation. The connectors can easily be folded away to be compatible with cars not equipped with LATCH
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Measurements: L 15.9 x W 21.3 x H 24-32 inches
Weight: 16.7 lbs
For use from 33lbs and at least 38 inches to 110 lbs or 60 inches (approximately 3 – 9 years, following the directions in your user manual)