This 2' x 2' Raised Garden Bed delivers on looks, functionality and flexibility? Food-grade safe. No tools required.
With 4 square feet of available planting area this is a great starter garden for you to build on. This raised garden bed works perfectly as an herb or flower garden. For easier harvesting, try to leave about 3 feet of space on all sides so you can reach your garden from all directions to make it super-easy to run out and pick veggies for a salad.
Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. . The insulating open-channel boards trap air, provide insulation to your soil by keeping the soil warmer in Spring and Fall and cooler in the Summer; so you can grow for an extended period.
To increase the size and dimensions of your raised garden you can purchase additional Frame It All kits to stack or extend your garden. Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. The brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options.
Include a Frame It All Worm Box to this deep raised bed to create a composter. By adding chopped leaves, grass clippings, semi-rotted compost and mealtime left-overs to the soil, you will encourage earthworms to take up residence, be active and thrive.
Did you know? You can easily get great results from your raised garden with the 'Square Foot Gardening’ technique, that visualizes the garden bed in square foot sections with a different plant in each. – There are many publications on this topic. A 2' x 2’ garden bed could contain 4 or more different plants.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
"Here is a great way to get started in raised bed gardening. You can easily increase the size of your raised garden bed by adding additional kits which can stack and connect to expand your garden over time? It’s so easy. No need to move soil – just stack onto your raised garden and fill with more soil or, to increase the length swing out one side board and add additional boards.” – Anthony
- 4 square feet of planting area
- Create unique designs with 270 degree pivoting brackets.
- Earth-friendly boards made from recycled plastic are durable and all-weather with a textured wood-grain finish.
- Durability and low-maintenance – unlike cedar, composite boards are designed for durability. Boards will not rot, splinter or disintegrate. Bug & Termite Resistant.
- Snap-lock brackets mean that no tools are needed for assembly.
- Increase the garden's size and dimensions by adding additional kits.
- Food-safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers.
- Easy to follow Assembly Instructions included.