Just right for tiny babies and tots. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It's easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby's all-important early development skills.
- 100% natural rubber - people and planet friendly produced
- Free from BPA, phthalates, plastics, petroleum and PVC
- No added colours or synthetics
- No perforations/hole in the bottom - eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Soft and tactile to the touch
- No squeaky noise
- The stylish packaging is made from FSC certified paper, ideal for gifting
- Handmade in Morocco
- Duck 8 cm tall: fish 7 cm tall, frog 5 cm tall
The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard