Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use double electric breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portability for discreet pumping anywhere.
The Metro Bag features a removable pump in a separate bag for pumping and transport flexibility.
Why 2-Phase Expression® technology?
- Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation Phase - when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression Phase - after milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
Features & Benefits:
- 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button: Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase
- Daily use - double-electric breastpump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- On-the-go Tote & Backpack have a built-in pump
- The Metro Bag has a removable pump: For portable, discreet pumping
- Three stylish microfiber bags to choose from (On-the-go-tote, Backpack, or the Metro Bag): Holds everything you need to pump
- Battery pack (The Metro Bag''s is in a soft pouch): Lets you pump anywhere, anytime. 8 AA batteries not included
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments: For comfortable pump settings
- Removable cooler bag with contoured ice pack: Holds 4 breastmilk bottles and ice pack to keep breastmilk bottles cool
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
On-the-go Tote also features:
- Built-in bottle holders
- Tubing storage pocket: Help prevent spills and keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
The Metro Bag also features:
- Two sizes of PersonalFit breastshields
- Removable pump in a separate bag
- Work surface and mesh storage bags: For pumping and transport flexibility
- 1 - Versatile Microfiber messenger bag with removable motor unit in separate bag
- 1 - Double pumping kit with two sizes of PersonalFit™ breastshields (24mm & 27mm), includes connectors, valves, membranes, and tubing
- 4 - breastmilk bottles with lids
- 1 - 9 volt AC adaptor
- 1 - Battery pack with soft pouch (8 AA batteries not included)
- 1 - Flexible plastic work surface (removeable)2 - Mesh storage bags
- 1 - Removeable cooler bag and ice pack
- Instructions for use in English/Spanish/French
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
Important: Power adaptor care -- Do not wrap cord of power adaptor around the plug body. Do not unplug power adaptor by pulling on cord. If damaged, immediately discontinue use and call Medela Customer Service at 1-800-435-83161-800-435-8316.