The first breastpump with 2-Phase Expression technology which is proven to achieve faster milk ejection and faster milk flow.* More efficient and comfortable. Unique overflow protection. Double or single pumping. One knob control. Whisper quiet operation. Easy-to-clean. Compatible with Preemie+ technology (Preemie+ Card sold separately).
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression technology - found only in Medela breastpumps.
Babies breastfeed in 2 phases:
1. Stimulation Phase - when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to start milk flowing.
2. Expression Phase - after milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster
Features & Benefits:
- 2-Phase Expression technology: Designed to mimic a baby's natural nursing rhythm.
- Convenient: Single or double pumping.
- Two separate, independent membrane units: Allows switching between single and double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the breast
- Let-down button: Moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button
- Initiate and maintain milk supply: If direct breastfeeding is not possible, as well as collect breastmilk at work or during other absences from the baby.
- Hospital grade (multi-user): The pump's kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane
- Symphony Breastpump with Rechargeable Battery: Equipped with 2 internal rechargeable batteries
- Symphony Preemie+: The first breastpump with clinically proven research that improved the pumping efficiency and effectiveness for mothers with premature infants
1 - Symphony breastpump
1 - Symphony 2.0 Program Card
1 - container stand
1 - quick start card
1 - protector for card/cord
- Unit Weight: 7.05 lbs (Symphony breastpump with rechargeable batteries 8.4 lbs)
- Unit Size/Packaging: 10 1/4 x 8 1/4 x 12 1/2 (Symphony breastpump with rechargeable batteries 10 1/4 x 8 1/4 x 13)
Warranty: 3 year limited