Naturepedic Organic Ultra Breathable Lightweight 2-Stage with Washable Cover Baby Crib and Toddler Mattress
The Naturepedic Organic Ultra Breathable 2-Stage Baby Crib Mattress combines every safety feature you could ever want in one crib mattress. An excellent choice for parents seeking to eliminate potentially harmful chemicals and allergens. Made from organic and non-toxic materials, it will provide a more natural, healthier, and more comfortable sleep environment. Features include a luxurious organic cotton cover, organic cotton fill, seamless waterproof edges, 2-stage dual firmness, edge support, and a patented easy-to-clean waterproof surface. The breathable layer is removable and washable. This mattress is lightweight for easy sheet changes.
Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of parents and doctors across the country. Winner of numerous awards and prestigious endorsements, Naturepedic organic crib mattresses meet the highest physical, chemical, allergenic, and hygienic safety standards.
- Organic cotton fabric & fill
- Breathable layer between the baby and the mattress
- Breathable layer can be removed – wash and dry (breathable layer is not itself waterproof)
- Full breathability with full hygiene
- No harmful chemicals and no flame retardants
- No toxic chemical odors/smells
- Easy to clean non-toxic food-grade waterproof surface (made from non-GMO sugarcane)
- 2 stage design - firm infant side/cushion firm toddler side
- Seamless Edges - Easy to wipe clean
- Lightweight for easy sheet changing
- Proper support for infants
- Extra-firm edge support for jumping toddlers
- GOTS Certified Organic
- Made Safe Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- UL Formaldehyde Free Verified
- No vinyl, phthalates, polyurethane foam, flame retardant chemicals or barriers, formaldehyde, pesticides, GMO’s, glues/adhesives, etc.
- Recommended by Zero Toxics Product Registry, Allergy Kids Foundation, Healthy Child Healthy World, Kids for Saving Earth, Green America, American Sustainable Business Council, Clean Production Action, and more.