Don’t let fevers go unchecked. The Advanced Solutions Easy Read 4-in-1 Thermometer by Safety 1st is quick, accurate and gives parents options when taking care of a sick child. For infants and small babies, the rectal mode is the method recommended by pediatricians and the American Academy of Pediatrics, and this thermometer features a flexible tip and over insertion gauge to help make rectal temperature taking easier for both parent and baby.
- Accurate readings in four modes: Rectal (pediatrician-preferred) for infant core body temp; Underarm for toddlers/preschoolers; Oral for children ages 4+; Bath Water
- 5-second oral and rectal readings
- 8-second underarm and bath water readings
- Backlit screen with extra-large numerals
- Screen glows red if fever is detected
- Flexible tip for comfort and over-insertion gauge for safety in rectal use
- Recalls last reading
- Auto shut-off
- Cap protects thermometer and helps keep it clean when not in use
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Replaceable button cell battery
- Ideal for all ages
Includes expert advice about Fever Management and Temperature Taking from the American Academy of Pediatrics.