The safety 1st cradle cap brush & comb features a 2-in-1 design to help you gently remove flaking skin from your baby's scalp. Cradle cap, which is also known as seborrheic dermatitis, occurs on the scalp and is a common condition that affects infants. Parents naturally worry when they see the flaking skin that is the major symptom of cradle cap, but in most cases the condition is not serious or long-lasting. Using this cradle cap brush & comb as directed will help you to gently loosen and remove the flakes from your baby's scalp to alleviate the symptoms.
- Tested for safety and durability
- Made using high quality materials
- The most innovative designs and manufacturing processes
- 2-in-1 design for thorough cradle cap care
- Slides easily onto adult's hand, helping to keep the brush steady
- Soft, rubber brush bristles help to loosen flakes
- Fine-toothed comb gently loosens tough flakes and removes them