We are extremely excited to have had the opportunity to work with talented artist Matthew Langille on an EXCLUSIVE collection. That's right, he designed this pack just for us, how cool is that!? Get to know Matthew here to see other great works and some pretty impressive press!
Click here to see what makes our socks so unique
Sock Designs: Chef, Artist, & Wizard
- Sold as a pack of three pairs, one of each design
- 100% silicone dots on inside cuff gently hold socks on
- Silicone grips on the bottom of sizes 12-24 and 2T-3T help to prevent slips and falls.
- Our very own custom sizing for a more accurate and consistent fit.
- Unrivaled image quality thanks to dye-sublimation printing technology. See our "FAQ" page to learn more about dye-sublimation and why we think it's so awesome!
- "Squid Fit Technology"-elastic bands in the cuff and around the top and bottom arch of the foot for added comfort and flexibility.
87% polyester, 10% nylon, 3% spandex
Why we love this fabric blend:
Wicks away moisture from little one's feet keeping them dry. No shrinking, no wrinkles, lightweight, flexible, comfortable and resistant to stretching. We're told (and agree) our socks look, feel and wear like high performance athletic socks.
RECOMMENDED WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
Wash before use. Gentle cycle with like colors, no bleach and no tumble drying. Did you just read this, roll your eyes, laugh uncontrollably and question whether or not we actually have kids? Don’t worry, we’ve put these socks through the ringer and have thrown them in every random load of laundry (and you know it never ends), including some serious tumble dry sessions and they come out beautifully!
We find placing your Squid Socks in a garment bag makes it much easier to retrieve them pre-dryer session, if you so choose. (Hint, hint: You might just receive a complimentary garment bag with your first purchase). If you do want to tumble dry your Squid Socks, we've found garment bags are also great at helping to reduce the dreaded pilling or little fuzz balls that come about as a result of friction.
Best garment longevity advice? Follow the packaging instructions. Honest parental advice? Do what you need to do.