The New STOKKE CARE Changing Table is specially designed to make changing easier by allowing you to face baby towards you, thus promoting bonding as well. As your baby grows out of the changing unit, STOKKE CARE can be converted into a small desk, ideal for two children to do their homework or have creative activities. Later, STOKKE CARE can also be used as a bookshelf, CD rack, TV stand or a combination of them all!
The idea behind the unique hour-glass design of STOKKE CARE is to give baby the freedom of movement without sacrificing safety. STOKKE CARE allows the baby space to move their arms and legs freely, but it does not allow enough space in the middle to let the baby roll over easily.
It is height adjustable with two different working levels to fit any size user reducing the strain on your back and shoulders.
STOKKE CARE comes with two large storage baskets and two plastic storage containers, perfect for diapers, lotions, cloths, powder and other necessities. By adding an expansion kit (sold separately), STOKKE CARE can be converted into a larger desk perfect for older children.
Note: Never leave baby unattended on any changing table.
- Designed to grow with the child
- Allows you to face your child while changing them
- Maximum weight limit of 110 lbs
- Height adjustable (38.6” or 34.7”) to suit any parent
- Converts to a play table, a student desk, a book/media shelf
- Made of cultivated beechwood, providing strong, durable and environmentally-friendly product
- 4-Sided barrier for safety
- 7-Year warranty on wooden components
- Meets US and international safety standards
- Designed to complement STOKKE® SLEEPI™ Crib and STOKKE® KEEP™ Storage Unit
- Mattress is made of polyurethane foam and is water repellent.
- Includes a mattress, 2 large storage baskets, 2 side plastic containers and rails to maximize storage space
- Dimensions: 26.5”W x 29.6”L x 41.9”H
- Available in 5 finishes: White, Natural, Cherry, Walnut, and Gray
Gift Wrap not available.
This item is not eligible for shipping outside of the United States.