The Stokke® Beat™ Carry Cot is compact for easy transport, yet spacious enough for your newborn to enjoy a soft, smooth ride. Protective and practical, it gives your baby a comfortable place to rest and sleep during all of your city adventures. Similar to the Stokke® Beat™ stroller, it has a small footprint, taking up very little room in tight urban spaces like cafés and restaurants. It's petite proportions make it a natural fit for small cars and ideal for travel. It can be collapsed and packed away, using little space. It is easy to unfold and quickly ready to use again.
- A soft bassinet with removable cover
- Superior air ventilation in the base and a breathable mattress made of Sorona® fibres
- Extra padding around the baby's head
- Hidden handles, making it easy to carry once it has been detached from the chassis
- Space-saving functionality allows it to be packed flat when needed and easily put up again when ready for use
- Carry cot uses Canopy from Stokke® Beat™ stroller
- Carry Cot base with textile
- Wind cover
Hard parts Maintenance
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke retailer.
- Must be washed separately.
- Canopy can only be handwashed separately. Remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat textiles and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.
- Shopping basket can be removed and handwashed.