- Suitable from newborn to the age of 5 ?
- Maximum air circulation for comfortable sleep?
- Lockable swivel wheels and height adjustable base?
- Removable side rails to transition to toddler bed?
- Accessorize with the breathable mattress & textiles?
SLEEPI Bed - V3
The crib that grows with the child™?
Your baby's crib is the heart of your nursery. It should be beautiful, functional and above all, safe and soothing for your little one. Made of solid European beech wood, with adjustable height, Stokke® Sleepi™ accommodates the changing needs of your growing child. Soft oval design cocoons your baby offering comfort and familiarity for restful sleep and the sweetest of dreams. Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed can be used from birth to 5 years so your child can enjoy their bed throughout childhood. ? Adjust the height position of the mattress as your child gets bigger and reaches the curious climbing stage. Once your child is old enough to get in and out of the bed on their own, you can remove the wheels and one side of the bed for easy access. This will boost your childâ€™s independence as well. The Stokke® Sleepi™ concept has been developed with sound sleep and safety in mind. It is available with a new firm and breathable Sleepi™ mattress which exceeds the highest safety standards (sold separately). Accessorize with the breathable mesh liner and high-quality textiles.?
Safe & sound sleep
- Soft oval shape gives your baby a sense of security by resembling the mother's womb
- Curved edges, no sharp corners
- Rods & perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
- 4 mattress levels offering safety and flexibility for each age and stage of development
- Wheels allow "rocking motion" to promote sleep
Always close to you
- Space-saving design
- Lockable swivel wheels for keeping the bed close to you
- Narrow enough to move through doorways
Longevity & Sustainability
- Flexible design means the bed can be used for newborn to approximately 5 years
- Crafted with quality so it's made to last
- 7-year Warranty
- Timeless Scandinavian design that doesnÂ´t go out of style
- Designed in 1999 by Susanne Gronlund and Claus Hviid Knudsen