- For 0-6 months; with conversion kit up until 5 years?
- Maximum air circulation for comfortable sleep?
- Compact with lockable swivel wheels for movement from room to room?
- Height adjustable base makes lifting your infant in and out easier?
- Accessorize with the breathable mesh liner, sheets & canopy
SLEEPI Mini Bundle V3
The crib that grows with the child™?
The Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini is the ideal first bed for your newborn. Creating a nest-like environment, it helps baby feel snug and secure. Soft oval design cocoons your baby offering comfort and familiarity for restful sleep and the sweetest of dreams. The drape rod and canopy make it a truly elegant addition to any nursery. ? Lockable swivel wheels can be used to rock your baby gently to sleep and makes your crib easy to move from room to room. At only 67 cm / 26.4 inches wide, it's amazingly space efficient, making it ideal for petite nurseries. The Stokke® Sleepi™ concept has been developed with sound sleep and safety in mind. It is available with a new firm and breathable Sleepi™ mattress which exceeds the highest safety standards. Accessorize with the breathable mesh liner and high-quality textiles.?
Safe & Sound sleep
- Soft oval shape gives your baby a sense of security by resembling the mother's womb
- Curved edges, no sharp corners
- Rods & perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
- 4 mattress levels offering safety and flexibility for each age and stage of development
- Firm mattress for baby's development
- Mattress made of breathable layers of 3D mesh for a safe sleep ?
- Wheels allow "rocking motion" to promote sleep
Always close to you
- Space-saving design
- Lockable swivel wheels for keeping the bed close to you
- Narrow enough to move through doorways
Longevity & Sustainability
- Flexible design means the bed can be used for newborn to approximately 5 years
- Crafted with quality so it's made to last
- 7-year Warranty
- Mattress core made with Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fibers ?
- All textiles are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free from hazardous substances?
- Timeless Scandinavian design that doesn't go out of style
- Designed in 1999 by Susanne Gronlund and Claus Hviid Knudsen