Breast milk is the best source of nutrition for babies. Our organic infant formula is carefully modeled after breast milk, and meticulously blended using non-GMO (genetically engineered), naturally-derived, organic and other high-quality ingredients, sourced from trusted organic farms to help ensure pure, safe, and quality goodness.
- Easy to digest and gentle on baby's delicate tummy, our Organic Premium Infant Formula is our commitment to provide a pure and complete option if and when chosen or necessary - because our babies always deserve the best.Quality Organic Nutrition. Our premium ingredients abide by the strict criteria of the USDA certified organic program to ensure the highest quality sourcing, purity, and sustainable farming practices.
- Gentle & Complete. Our Organic Premium Formula is patterned after breast milk to help support ease of digestion in your baby’s delicate system. Nutritionally complete at 100% of all RDIs, helping to ensure your baby is receiving the critical nutrients for healthy development. Easy to digest for baby’s delicate tummy, and provides key vitamins and minerals at carefully balanced levels, including Iron, Vitamin D, Calcium, Choline, and Folic Acid.
- Purity Matters. We chose high quality ingredients to help ensure we are Honestly FREE of artificial growth hormones, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), antibiotics, steroids, gluten, flavors, colors, peanuts, tree nuts, radiation processing and potentially harmfully pesticides or herbicides. We purposefully left out DHA/ARA and instead offer Baby DHA, a liquid supplement sourced from pure, premium fish oil that also contains Vitamins D3 and E.
- Proven Nutritional Science. Scientifically researched and carefully crafted to meet the nutritional standards established by the FDA.
- Made Without GMO (Genetically Engineered) Ingredients. Our Infant Formula is made without GMO (genetically engineered) ingredients in accordance with the USDA NOP standards.
- Farmed Organic. Our milk comes from cows that are raised on trusted organic dairy farms that do NOT use synthetic pesticides, insecticides or fertilizers.
- Transparency. We're committed to sharing an unprecedented level of detail about all ingredients, batching processes, really everything! See below for more details.
- Rigorous Testing & Standards. We can never be too careful, so we continually conduct rigorous testing and audits of all raw materials and finished product to ensure it meets the highest safety and nutritional requirements.
- Doctor Reviewed & Formulated. We work with an expert team of doctors, midwives, nutritionists, and health professionals for their invaluable insights on food science, nutrition, and child development.
- Infant formula with iron for baby’s first 12 months.
- Nutritionally Complete • Certified Organic • Made Without GMO (Genetically Engineered) Ingredients • Easy to Mix • Gluten Free • Kosher
- Made without: pesticides, antibiotics, growth hormones, gluten, wheat, carrageenan, peanuts, or tree nuts, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, artificial colors, added sucrose, melamine, phthalates, or radiation processing
Details & Ingredients
Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Lactose, Organic Glucose Syrup Solids, Organic Palm Oil Or Palm Olein, Organic Soy Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic High Oleic (Safflower or Sunflower) Oil, Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Less Than 1%: Organic Soy Lecithin, Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Phsophate, Cupric Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Bitartrate, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Inositol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin K (Phytonadione). Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients
PROTEIN 2.2 g
FAT 5.3 g
CARBOHYDRATE 10.6 g
WATER 134 g
LINOLEIC ACID 750 mg
CALCIUM 78 mg
PHOSPHORUS 42 mg
MAGNESIUM 7 mg
IRON 1.8 mg
ZINC 1 mg
MANGANESE 15 mcg
COPPER 80 mcg
IODINE 12 mcg
SELENIUM 2.8 mcg
SODIUM 24 mg
POTASSIUM 84 mg
CHLORIDE 56 mg
VITAMIN A 300 IU
VITAMIN D 75 IU
VITAMIN E 2 IU
VITAMIN K 8 mcg
THIAMINE (VITAMIN B1) 100 mcg
RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2) 150 mcg
VITAMIN B6 75 mcg
VITAMIN B12 0.2 mcg
NIACIN mcg 1050 mcg
FOLIC ACID (FOLACIN) 16 mcg
PANTOTHENIC ACID 450 mcg
BIOTIN 4.5 mcg
VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) 12 mg
CHOLINE 24 mg
INOSITOL 6 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION & USE:
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these preparation, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Before preparing the infant formula, make sure to always wash your hands. Thoroughly wash bottle and feeding utensils in hot, soapy water before each use. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to boil or sterilize water for formula and the proper preparation of bottle and feeding utensils.