The Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel smoothly transitions your little one from bottle feeding to a big-kid sippy cup. Free of BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET and biologically harmful chemicals, the Sippy of Steel is made with the safety of your baby in mind. The cup features a soft, silicone spout that has a cross-cut design to prevent spills and comes with a handy travel top. Its polished stainless steel construction is dishwasher-safe and nearly the same weight as the original plastic Thinkbaby sippy. Plus, when baby is ready to transition to the use of a straw, the Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel conveniently converts into the Thinkster straw sippy cup (conversion kit sold separately). The Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel is recommended for children ages 9 to 36 months old.
Please note: The Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel is sold separately from the Thinkster straw sippy cup conversion kit.
- Safe Thinkbaby Sippy of Steel
- Free from chemicals, including BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET
- Soft silicone spout provides smooth transition from bottle feeding
- No-spill, cross-cut design
- Cuts down on waste and expense by converting into a straw cup (conversion kit sold separately)
- Spill-reducing travel top
- Bottle material: 304 (18/8) ultra polished stainless steel
- Collar material: polypropylene (#5) plastic
- Spout material: extra-soft, medical-grade silicone
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe
- 9 oz.
- For ages: 9 to 36 months