- Provides easy transition from sippy cup to straw bottles.
- No spill straw!!! â€“ features Thinkbaby's cross cut design.
- Comes with easy to close swivel top.
- Free of BPA and dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- Perfect for 16 to 48 months.
Thinkster 9oz Straw Bottle - Pink
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill straw!!! – features Thinkbaby's cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone, straw provides easy transition from sippy cup to the next stage of feeding straw bottles.
- Perfect for 16 to 48 months
- Comes with easy to close swivel top – reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the straw from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended).
The baby bottles, sippys and thinksters are all produced with the same materials. The base of the bottle and all plastic components are made from polypropylene. Thinkbaby was the first company to have a 100% BPA free baby bottle line. The materials we use are also free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, PET, PS, PA, nitrosamines, melamine, dioxins and biologically harmful chemicals. They conduct regular testing to ensure the safety of our products. The nipple is made from medical grade silicone.
How do I care for my Thinkster?
Thinksters are dishwasher safe (Top Rack recommended). Please take care not to wipe the measurement markings. Thinkbaby does not use lead in their paint, which is what predominately makes paint stick. The US and EU standards actually allow for low levels of lead. They specifically do not want lead in their products.
When washing thinkster in the dishwasher, they recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural detergents on the market from Eco Lever to Seventh Generation should be free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
They highly recommend purchasing a box of Thinkster replacement straws at time of purchase. Silicone straws last between 2-3 months depending on use. It is important to take feeding products away from little ones after they have finished eating, so that they are not confused with chew toys.
Replace straws if they become worn or broken.
Before first use:
Thinkbaby recommends sterilizing the Thinsker in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. They do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as they cannot guarantee that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. While the baby bottles are technically microwave safe, they strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.
How do I convert the Thinkbaby Sippy into the Thinkster?
One of the great things about the Thinkbaby system is that you can convert the bottles to the next stage of feeding.
Baby bottle into The Sippy:
Simply purchase the Thinkbaby Conversion kit. To convert, remove the baby bottle nipple and replace with the Sippy Cup spout. Then place the Sippy Cup handles around the top of the baby bottle and push down over the neck of the bottle. Tighten the collar with spout around the neck of the bottle and….presto chango you have our award winning Sippy Cup!!!
The Sippy into The Thinkster:
Simply purchase the Thinkster Conversion Kit. Take collar off of baby bottle (along with spout) and screw on the Thinkster top. Presto chango - The Thinkster!