Organic Egyptian Cotton plush stuffed lemon fruit toy, part of our giving back 13 Villages program, 4” tall
The center of our 13 Villages Project, our sustainable baby toys give back to an initiative created by our co-founder Janice Masoud, to provide safe and healthy work for women in rural Egypt
The perfect take me home toy for your baby's homecoming, this toy is made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, making it pure from the inside out.
Measures 4" tall
Please follow the specific care instructions on your soft stuffed animal for babies for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.