Secrets on saving 20% to 50% on baby furniture, equipment, clothes, toys, maternity wear and much, much more!
Wow! A baby book that actually answers the big question about having a baby: How am I going to afford all this? With the average cost of a baby topping $6000 for the first year alone, you need creative solutions and innovative ideas to navigate the consumer maze that confronts all parents-to-be. Baby Bargains is the answer!
- 1 - Its Going to Change Your Life
- 2 - Nursery Necessities: Cribs, Dressers & More
- 3 - Baby Bedding and D�cor
- 4 - Little Clothes for Little Prices
- 5 - Maternity/Nursing Clothes
- 6 - Feeding: Breastfeeding, Bottles, High Chairs
- 7 - Around the House: Monitors, Diaper Pails, Safety & More
- 8 - Car Seats
- 9 - Strollers, Diaper Bags, Carriers & Other To Go Gear
- 10 - Childcare: Options, Costs & More
- 11 - Conclusion: What Does it All Mean?
As seen on Oprah, NBC's Today Show and People Magazine
Also, Check out the other best-selling book From Winsdsor Peak Press, Baby 411!