A survey by Pearson, the educational publishing group, asked students what qualities are found in a good teacher. The survey found that the qualities of a good teacher parallel what someone looks for in a spouse.
Here are the top eight reasons marrying a teacher can lead to a happy marriage:
- Teachers are good listeners
- Teachers are responsible
- Teachers are patient, caring and kind
- Teachers can handle almost any situation
- Teachers are engaging and motivating
- Teachers know how to communicate
- Teachers are dedicated and passionate
- Teachers are FUN
Learn more about the great qualities of teachers (or your future spouse) here.
Sandee Gruner is a full-time working mom with a love for writing and communications. She resides in Southern California with her husband and two children, where she enjoys spending time with her family, exploring local attractions and volunteering.