An infant liquid ibuprofen recall was just announced and all parents need to heed this warning.
According to a news release, the pharmaceutical company recalled medicine sold at Walmart, CVS Pharmacy and Family Dollar. The Monmouth Junction, New Jersey-based Tris Pharma said the voluntary recall covers 0.5-ounce bottles of Infants’ Ibuprofen Concentrated Oral Suspension, USP (NSAID) 50 MG per 1.25 mL.
This understandably sent shock waves to parents everywhere who bought the medicine with the hopes of healing their children from illness, not harming them.
The press release went on to say:
Consumers with questions regarding this recall can contact Tris Customer Service at 732-940-0358 (Monday through Friday, 8:00am ET- 5:00pm PT) or via email this Customer Service Email. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this drug product.
Please take care with any medicine you choose for your child and as always, consult your pediatrician if you ever have any questions with regards to your children's health.
More Recalls/Warnings Articles
- Warning: Mom Found Baby Formula Replaced with Flour
- Why Parents Should Avoid the Cereal Aisle
- Mold Found in Capri-Sun Pouch
- Recall Alert: Infant Liquid Ibuprofen
- Eddie Bauer Baby Carriers Are Being Recalled
- Romaine Lettuce Recall: Throw it Out NOW!
- Infant Walker Injuries have Doctors Calling for Ban
- Goldfish Cracker Recall: 4 Varieties to Toss
- Throw Away These Homeopathic Kids Products Now
Bundle of Dreams Classic Crib Mattress with Organic Cotton Cover$159.99
Bundle of Dreams 6" Classic Crib Mattress with Organic Cotton Cover$229.99
Bundle of Dreams Twin Mattress with Organic Cotton Coverfrom: $349.99
Bundle of Dreams Replacement Organic Cotton Coversfrom: $59.99
Bundle of Dreams Celsius: Cooler Crib Mattress with Organic Cover$299.99
Bundle of Dreams 5" Firm Eco-Air Crib Mattress with Organic Cotton Cover$199.99
- Organic Baby